Are you a motivated and talented student with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, business informatics, or any of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) disciplines?
Do you dream of working in a dynamic international environment at a prestigious European Institution?
Look no further, as exciting opportunities await you!
Join the IT Directorate at the European Central Bank (ECB)!
The IT Directorate of the European Central Bank, located in the vibrant city of Frankfurt, Germany, invites you to be a part of our exclusive one-year IT Traineeship Program. Two opportunities are offered in:
- Infrastructure and Operations Division: Application Deadline 18 September 2023.
- Digital Security Services: Vacancy will follow in October.
As a trainee, you will have the chance to:
- Immerse Yourself in Cutting-edge IT: Work on projects at the forefront of technological advancements, contributing to the ECB’s digital transformation.
- Collaborate Across Borders: Engage with a diverse team of experts from around the world, fostering a rich cultural and professional experience.
- Shape the Future: Contribute to the design and implementation of solutions that impact financial systems and global economic stability.
Duration: Up to one year of immersive learning and skill development
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Eligibility: EU nationals with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant STEM disciplines
Application Deadline: 18 September 2023.
The ECB offers a flexible and smart working mode, with the possibility to work from the office in Frankfurt, as well from anywhere else (subject to management approval) within the EEA.
Ready to take the next step? Visit https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail?jobId=8436 and submit your application now!
If you want to learn more about the program and the diverse opportunities that await you at the ECB, visit www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/what-we-offer/traineeship.
Embark on a transformative journey that combines technical excellence with international exposure. For any queries, don’t hesitate to reach out to Rosario.Percannella@ecb.europa.eu